Cindy is one of our awesome agents who can't wait to help you.
Super hip tech company looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate must live the products in their category; are experts in their field, know their customers and have a fundamental understanding of where the market is going. They will understand, love and will be truly passionate about marketing.
Its all about strategy, execution and follow-through. From initial product concepts to packaging, tradeshows, launch campaigns and sales training – it starts and lives with the Product Marketing Manager.
Product Marketing Managers utilizes all of the P’s of marketing to develop a mind-blowing product strategy, rally the company around a global launch campaign and build sales momentum that plows through the competition.
We’re looking for individuals that show they can do whatever it takes to get a product to market and are passionate about a product’s success. The right person for this position will be able to demonstrate their creative energy and passion for shaping successful campaigns. This is not a cookie-cutter job and we are not looking for cookie-cutter people.
Job Duties Include:
• Understand the market through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis. Become an expert in the category and bring relevant information to the executive team in clear, effective, no-BS kind-of way.
• Ushers the product (with Product Development) from concept to mass production and communicate progress, obstacles and timelines to stakeholders as needed.
• Strategize with Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Operations and Executive Team on global launch plans.
• Synchronizing all teams to a successful execution of the product launch plan. (Campaign assets, including: launch calendars, presentations, timelines and documentations are owned by the PMM)
• Develop messaging for local, regional and global marketing campaigns that can be effectively used across departments and by international partners.
• Ensures global packaging, advertising, social, PR, training and POS are on-message and on-brand.
• Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events.
Skills & Experience:
• Successful history in Product Marketing & Project Management.
• Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and marketing campaigns.
• Experience with a global consumer brand a MUST. Consumer Electronics a Plus. Action Sports, Music, Video, Entertainment or Collaborations a plus.
• Experience in writing and presenting a creative brief.
• Refined training, presentation and communication skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to fight for best possible consumer experience at ALL levels.
• Proficient Adobe CS 5 a plus.
• Any skills in design, copywriting, engineering, manufacturing, retail or public speaking will also be utilized – a plus.
• Common sense is a MUST.
Key Internal Relationships:
• VP of Marketing & Marcom Team
• Product Marketing Team
• Product Development Managers
• Creative Team – Design, Web, Copy
• Public Relations (Global)
• VP of Sales & Sales Team
• Channel Marketing Team
• Suppliers, Vendors and Retail Partners
The ideal Product Marketing Manager
• has a colorful background with impressive global brands.
• has unparalleled expertise and passion within the categories that they have managed
• has a vision about the future of mobile technologies
• is resourceful and hates to miss deadlines is assertive and takes initiative
• has a strong work ethic
• is passionate about the user experience above all else.
This is a temp to hire position. Only local candidates will be considered.