Christie is one of our awesome managers who can't wait to help you.
Enjoy Monopoly? Building business, taking chances - maybe even winning a beauty contest?
Vitamin T is looking to add to our team of outstanding sales people in the next few months - no moustache and monocle required.
We're looking for someone who is ready to jump into the game with both feet to hunt down new business leads, generate new avenues and open new doors.
Our salespeople work to establish relationships with mid-sized companies and ad agencies and provide the best digital talent for their creative projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be innovative, work on a team and use your organization skills.
Your co-workers and management actually appreciate your talent.
We want you to have a life outside work (imagine that!). And we encourage new ideas, creativity and thinking outside the box.
We also value your tenacity, commitment to quality and ability to sell anything to anyone.
So get in the game - we promise, it’ll be the most fun you’ve had at work in a long time.
More Cool Stuff About Vitamin T:
• Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
• Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
• Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay!
• Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
• Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
• Individualistic Approach. Vitamin T encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe
in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
• Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
This superstar salesperson would have some big responsibilities:
● Generate a high number of new and repeat business through achieving and documenting weekly high volume client calls, client visits, and industry networking events-Getting out there and selling our services
● Building a client base by asking critical business questions and delivering solutions along with fanatical customer service
● Maintain a healthy pipeline of clients by following a sound sales process, developing target lists & cross-selling all our Creative segments
● Know our “A-List” Creative Talent and promote them to clients through calls and marketing
● Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge with others
● Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing daily communication and creative solutions to problems and bringing a can-do attitude
● Be an incredible team player that works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients, as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
The stuff you're made of:
● 2+ years of professional SALES experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with internal or external clients
● A solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
● Any staffing sales experience would be ideal – experience selling services considered
● Knowledge of advertising, interactive, and design field sales or staffing sales background a must.