Christie is one of our awesome managers who can't wait to help you.
Vitamin T has a cadre of talented recruiters.
We are looking to add to our awesome team over the next few months!
Do you wear hats? Literally or figuratively, everyone wears hats. “Work” hat. “Play” hat. “Bad hair day” hat. “Answering e-mails” hat.
Sometimes you have hats on top of hats, right? We think that can be a good thing.
In fact, that’s precisely what we’re looking for in a talent agent - someone who can wear a few different hats and make it look good.
Our agents work to recruit creative talent and place them in fantastic jobs in mid-size businesses and ad agencies. In this role, you’ll be working closely with those creatives - always wearing your “relationship building” hat, and sometimes throwing on your “career counseling” hat and other times putting on your “networking” hat.
We want someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone, scour LinkedIn and maximize online searches (you do own a “social media” hat, right?).
Our agents have a sense of urgency but know how to take the time to get to know the people they are recruiting.
If that’s you, let’s talk.
Oh, and at the end of the day you can hang up your “work” hat and slap on your ”play” hat.
Vitamin T is all about creating that work-life balance and valuing you as more than an employee - after all, your Vitamin T hat is just one of many!
*All qualified candidates will be contacted within a week of applying
More Cool Stuff About Vitamin T:
• Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
• We celebrate out of the box thinkers and believe in promoting from within!
• Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
• Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay!
• Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
• Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
• Individualistic Approach. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
• Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
Here’s what you’ll be doing to connect great creatives to great jobs!
● Recruiting a strong network of “A-List” creative talent (candidates) through social media and face-to-face networking with the Design and Interactive community to match your clients’ needs - Our talent and our clients are what make us great
● Work with a team of Business Development Directors and Talent Agents to strategically grow the Los Angeles Market through managing top accounts and building a talent pool for those clients
● Champion those talent by actively marketing them to clients and internal sales teams-We don’t wait for the jobs to come to us we actively seek out the jobs for our talent
● Deliver exceptional customer service through account management and consistent quality checks with Clients and Talent
● Actively participate in continual learning seminars with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge with others
● Respond with remarkable speed (24 hours) and quality to incoming client requests while proactively finding work for talent on an ongoing basis
● Be solutions oriented and an incredible team player who has a fiery entrepreneurial spirit
The stuff you're made of:
● 2+ years of professional experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with internal or external clients (account management experience)
● A solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
● Any staffing and/or recruiting experience would be ideal
● Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous
● Knowledge of advertising, interactive, and design fields OR staffing agency experience to be considered
If you’re interested in joining one of the coolest teams out there, then send us your resume and professional online/social media contact info.